Woman, Aged 48 in USA, Texas, Schertz
Looking for a: Man, Aged 38 - 57, Any Ethnicity
"5'5 with dimples."
- My ethnicity isBlack/Native American
- Body typeAverage build
- Have childrenChildren at home
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingNever drink
How would you describe yourself?
I will NOT respond to those who have "NO PHOTO" and those with a "CURRENTLY SEPARATED" status, believe it or not you are still married. Please respect that.
I love it when it rains, when it's cold out but do enjoy those sunny days too, well up until August.
I like going out to dinner and it doesn't have to be anything fancy, a nice cozy place will do as long as we can sit and talk or staying at home and we both cook dinner is even better. There are certain things I like to do on my own such as shopping and hanging out with my friends and having that girl time but I like having some ME time... Breathing room and giving each other space is important... Plus it gives us a chance to miss each other. There is nothing I like better than making plans to see him later and spending those nights or even the weekends with that special someone.
If there is something we could get in to I am all for it... Just as long as I can have access to water and soap I'm up for almost anything...
I am looking for...
What I am looking for - I want him to be attentive but not overbearing, compassionate but not hostile, appreciative but not a butt kisser, goal oriented but not a workaholic, attractive but not so metro-sexual that I have to fight him for mirror time. I want him to know that satisfaction is more about quality and not quantity. Someone who loves God, has their priorities in check, family first, can handle their business and is not confused about what it is they want, no serial daters allowed, loves and respects their mother!
But above all else please be honest, I'd rather you hurt me with the truth than mislead me with a lie!!!
- Want childrenDon't want children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorDark Brown
- ReligionChristian (Protestant)
- EducationGraduate degree
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aHouse in the suburbs/Property in the country
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isLight-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI go with the flow
- On a day off, I enjoyCurling up with a good book/Lunch with a friend/Spending time with the family/Shopping...
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week