Woman, Aged 52 in USA, California, Sacramento
Looking for a: Man, Aged 45 - 59, Black/White/Islander... (Preferred)
"Slim_SexyA Welcome to my Kingdom!!!"
- My ethnicity isBlack/White/Indian
- Body typeSlim build
- Have childrenChildren not at home
- SmokingDo not smoke, but OK if you do
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
I am a confident women who is not afraid to speak her mind, honest, trusting, family orientated. I am into football a DIE HARD RAIDERS FAN (WIN, LOSE, TIE, RAIDER TILL I DIE), basketball, and like to be outdoors. I work hard but play even hard "hey lifes to short". I am one who doesnt mind getting in the kitchen, love to read, and just getaway for the weekend and just relax when time permits... I am a very open book so if there is anything you want to know dont be afraid to ask me... I am a very affectionate person one who is not ashame of how I feel about a person.
I am looking for...
Someone who is confident with who they are honest, trusting, not afraid to speak there mind, sense of humor, can hold a conversation. Spontaneous, who lives for what they think and not the world... Someone not into playing games (unless we are playing one together). One who is affectionate not ashame to hold hands, kiss, cuddle in public.. Just want the person to feel comfortable with who they are inside and out...
- Want childrenDon't want children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorDark Brown
- OccupationComputer related
- EducationSome College
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/House in the suburbs/Property in the country
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isWitty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself/I go with the flow
- On a day off, I enjoyCurling up with a good book/Lunch with a friend/Catching up on household chores/Spending time with the family...
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI always put in overtime
"It's Time To Go"
I can't believe this man was even on the site and he feels the same. We are so much alike it's like a competing site's advertisements on TV. I haven't even looked at this site since I met him, so it's time to go. Thank you. read more
Oregon, United States