A trial seperation saved their marriage
Do you think a trial separation can salvage a dying relationship? It’s a well known fact that once a couple decides to separate, there is no escaping divorce. But counter intuitive as it may be, this couple : Jenen and Mark (Featured in the video below) say taking some time out saved their practically dead marriage. And much as this couple warn that taking a vacation from a relationship can be risky, three months down the line, they were back together and stronger than ever.
Well, marriage therapist Gary Newman confirms that this rather unorthodox fix to a troubled relationship does work – especially if this separation is well structured and the couple uses this time for reflection and personal growth. Newman gives advice on how taking a break from marriage can actually save it from divorce. Watch video
Knowing too well how risky this can be, would you put your already failing relationship to such a test?
- Experiences of the mixed race (hafu) in Japan
- Glances? Weird Comments? Here is how interracial couples should deal.
- Want to be unattracative to men? Get a third boob.
- 9 months, 5 dating profiles, 0 dates. Is she an online dating failure?
- Kanye thinks everyone hates his interracial relationship. Are his claims well-founded?
Guys: Wow your woman with your bedroom
'Bad boys': Why women love them
Looking for children's 'interracial books'?
Fascinating black-white interracial couples of yester years
Black woman meets her 'anonymous' sperm donor and interracial love blossoms
3 tips that will prepare you for dating after 50
Why millions of Muslims are turning to online dating
More Opinion Articles
2 responses to "A trial seperation saved their marriage"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other — he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?