A trial seperation saved their marriage
Do you think a trial separation can salvage a dying relationship? It’s a well known fact that once a couple decides to separate, there is no escaping divorce. But counter intuitive as it may be, this couple : Jenen and Mark (Featured in the video below) say taking some time out saved their practically dead marriage. And much as this couple warn that taking a vacation from a relationship can be risky, three months down the line, they were back together and stronger than ever.
Well, marriage therapist Gary Newman confirms that this rather unorthodox fix to a troubled relationship does work – especially if this separation is well structured and the couple uses this time for reflection and personal growth. Newman gives advice on how taking a break from marriage can actually save it from divorce. Watch video
Knowing too well how risky this can be, would you put your already failing relationship to such a test?
- 5 manly traits that appeal to women
- Vintage interracial love: Barmaid married to Detroit's rich man
- Interracial relationships: Are non-Latinos welcome to join into the fold?
- Big Brain finalist's music video supporting interracial and gay couples
- What first impression does your vehicle leave on your date?
More Opinion Articles
2 responses to "A trial seperation saved their marriage"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.