Airport Restroom is a new tourist attraction
Restrooms aren’t usually regarded as a tourist attraction… but when a US senator gets arrested inside during a gay sex sting, “I want to go to the restroom᾿ is the phrase coming out of most tourists in Minneapolis airport lately. Thing is, it’s not like they can’t hold it… or that they have the slightest tinge of “I have to go᾿. They all want to see where the stimulating Craig sex sting all went down ;-)
Karen Evans, the information specialist at the St. Paul International Airport said “It’s become a tourist attraction… People are taking pictures.᾿
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Since the arrest of Senator Craig for misdemeanor disorderly conduct in June 11, people have been asking directions to this new tourist attraction.
A couple Jon and Sally West admitted they had to stop to check out the restroom. “In fact, it’s Jon’s second time — he was here last week already᾿ said Sally.
If toilets are some kind of wonder of the world for you, you know where to go. :lol:
Tags: Senator Craig sex sting
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
Responses to "Airport Restroom is a new tourist attraction"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.