Are some people incapable of love?
Some people find it hard to develop emotional bonds, no matter how much they try. Even when they are in a relationship with some very awesome person, they just cant help making lousy partners. People get attached to them but they just cant feel the connection hence doing the most reasonable thing under the circumstances - cut the strings sooner rather than later.
Are there people who are incapable of falling in love or is this simply a case of having not found 'the one' yet?
Charisma isn't something you're born with
Live your legend - Create real friendships with people you admire
When you shouldn't (and should) want your ex back
Give and take
5 tips for writing a profile that will grab his attention
The myth of the Alpha Male
Is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" teaching us something about interracial dating?
More Advice Articles
38 responses to "Are some people incapable of love?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other â€” he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this â†’
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
- Yes, Black Women DO Benefit from Interracial Dating and Marriage!
- Raising Her Profile - to the Next Level
- Video: How to Tell When a 'Rainbeau' is Interested
- What to look for on a First Date
- Cast a wide net or filter with care?
- A Graceful Goodbye: End Of Date Etiquette
- Contest: Valentine's "Extreme Profile Makeover"
- Contest: What's Your New Years Relationship Resolution?