Baby Everest joins the world of newlyweds George Lucas and Mellody Hobson
, president of Ariel Investments, (which took place in July 22nd at the Skywalker Ranch, in Marin County, California) graced the internet, no one would have expected the next announcement about the couple to be one of the birth of their biological daughter. (At least I didn't. I mean it’s been barely a month; there was no sign that Mellody was THAT pregnant at the time of their wedding...)
Well, turns out, this interracial couple had employed a surrogate and according to an exclusive announcement by the Huffington Post, Mellody, 44, and George, 69, welcomed their daughter Everest Hobson on Friday, August 9. And as Christelyn Karazin of Beyond Black & White puts it:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
“Wow…who knew babies could come that quickly after nuptials…Mrs. Lucas showed no signs of a baby bump…”
Well, its congratulations to this interracial couple. May Everest make their union even stronger.
- Couple Haven't Had Sex for 6 Years Since Wife Ignored Husband's Weight Loss Advice
- Cop's Post about a Terrified Black Teenager He Pulled Over Goes Viral
- The Perspective of Peace to Children of South Sudan
- 'Game of Thrones' Lacks Diversity, Says David Oyelowo
- Complications of Identity for Mixed Race Canadians
1 responses to "Baby Everest joins the world of newlyweds George Lucas and Mellody Hobson"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.