Blacks and their relationships
Black people and their relationships is something most people (we bloggers included) love to write about. And I am guilty as charged, doing it in this post too. :lol: All this hit me when I was reviewing my interracial posts and looking at them, there is always a mention of black this ... black that. So I got to thinking, why does this happen?
In comparison to other races, why are there so many negative myths and stereotypes about black men and black women, and their relationships - same race or interracial?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Watch: Warning! This Toxic Guy Will Waste Your Life
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Watch: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say In Conversation
Watch: Be Thankful For Bad Men
Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
50 responses to "Blacks and their relationships"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.