Blacks and their relationships
Black people and their relationships is something most people (we bloggers included) love to write about. And I am guilty as charged, doing it in this post too. :lol: All this hit me when I was reviewing my interracial posts and looking at them, there is always a mention of black this ... black that. So I got to thinking, why does this happen?
In comparison to other races, why are there so many negative myths and stereotypes about black men and black women, and their relationships - same race or interracial?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Never Make This Flirting Mistake If You Want To Attract Guys
- Want to Get Him Back? Never Do This...
- Top 10 Things To Do & See on a Romantic Date in Philadelphia
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
50 responses to "Blacks and their relationships"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.