Civil rite denied!
Expected? Shocking? The decision handed down on Tuesday by the California Supreme Court on upholding the same-sex marriage ban takes away rights of homosexual citizens in this country. Don't they pay taxes? Don't they follow laws of the land? Aren't they outstanding citizens? So why was it hard to give them their well earned fundamental right - the right to marry - by virtue of being citizens in a country they live in and support?
Imagine if someone took away your right to marry the person of your choice ... Much as we can't equate this to interracial marriages, can you imagine what would have happened if majority white voters had decided by the proposition to ban interracial marriage?
It is a sad day in America ... Its sad that people can be given the legal and political power to just vaporize other citizens' rights away. :-(
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Black Woman Expresses Her Feelings of Guilt for NOT Dating Black Men
- Interracial Couple's Home Vandalized with Swastikas and 'White Power'
- Barack Obama Gets Emotional as He Delivers His Farewell Speech in Chicago
- John Legend isn't impressed with that Kanye/Trump meeting...
- White Teenager Manages to Raise $15K for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black
Will Kanye West be showing Yeezy Season 5 at NYFW?
Nick Cannon hospitalized due to lupus complications
"God has blessed my life in abundance" - Viola Davis gets emotional as she accepts Hollywood Walk of Fame star
5 Reasons Why Online Dating is a Great Option
Are Selena Gomez and The Weeknd an item?