Civil rite denied!
Expected? Shocking? The decision handed down on Tuesday by the California Supreme Court on upholding the same-sex marriage ban takes away rights of homosexual citizens in this country. Don't they pay taxes? Don't they follow laws of the land? Aren't they outstanding citizens? So why was it hard to give them their well earned fundamental right - the right to marry - by virtue of being citizens in a country they live in and support?
Imagine if someone took away your right to marry the person of your choice ... Much as we can't equate this to interracial marriages, can you imagine what would have happened if majority white voters had decided by the proposition to ban interracial marriage?
It is a sad day in America ... Its sad that people can be given the legal and political power to just vaporize other citizens' rights away. :-(
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- "The Wedding Plans are Off" - Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Split AGAIN
- WATCH: Australian Model with Down Syndrome Debuts Fashion Line at New York Fashion Week
- Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Racist Paparazzi Experience on Twitter
- Adorable Mixed Race Twins With Different Skin Tones Winning Over the Internet
Adorable Mixed Race Twins With Different Skin Tones Winning Over the Internet
People Are Not Happy With Zoe Saldana's Thoughts About Why Donald Trump Got Elected
Rachel Lindsay Breaks History as the First Black Bachelorette
Steve Harvey's Wife Says "NO" About Him Attending Inauguration
Oscars Clearly 'Not-So-White' This Year