Divorce: Cheating spouses and custody
When kids are involved, divorce always boils down to one painful struggle - custody. But what should one do when the other party was a cheat? Should they be punished for their evil deeds and be denied custody or should they be allowed custody because they are the parents . What kind of message will we be conveying by granting or denying them custody?
Well for me, if the other woman wasn't as good looking, dude apologized and is financially generous, I would let it slide. ;-) Shallow? Oh yes. But you don't cheat on me and expect me to bear the whole burden of raising the kids. Anyway that's just my sick take on things. What's yours?
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Meet 38-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Had a Date!
- Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum
9 responses to "Divorce: Cheating spouses and custody"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.