Do you have to write back if not interested?
He wrote you an email saying how he likes your profile and would like to know you better. But since you didn’t feel him, you figured, why bother. Then came the second email demanding to know why you didn’t write back; one that you also ignored. Problem is: this one was followed by an annoying and offensive email… sh**ting you for not responding.
See, this happens to a lot of online daters. Some people just can't take silence for an answer. They take offense and find it super rude when their emails and flirts go unanswered. But if I am not interested, do I owe everyone who contacts me an explanation of why I don’t feel them… even when I have none - other than just not feeling them?
Does this mean you have to reply to each and every email and flirt just to appear polite and avoid some hate mails cramming your inbox?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Serena Makes Pregnancy Announcement in a Swimsuit!
- Why Black is The New Black
- Disney Won't Let Malaysia Cut Gay Scene from Beauty and the Beast
- "This Is A Really Cool Opportunity To Represent Black Men"- The Real Reason Behind Those Moonlight CK Underwear Ads
- Celebs Rocking the 'Love Music Hate Racism' Movement
12 responses to "Do you have to write back if not interested? "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.