First date flubs
Is your dating resume a series of one-night stands?
Guys ask you out on dates – all the time. You have it all – looks, successful career and outside interests to back that up. Problem is, guys hardly ever seem to call you for a second date. What are you doing wrong?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Making a good first impression is the key to forming a lasting connecting that will last past the first date. And your opportunity to shine is the conversation. What tales will you tell to tantalize that perfect stranger? What should you save to keep him intrigued enough to ask you out again?
Tags: first date mistakes
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- QOTW: How to Deal With Abusive Relationships
Responses to "First date flubs"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.