Gay Interracial Couple Featured in IKEA's Furniture Ad
IKEA have featured a gay interracial couple in their new ad campaign inspired by the American dream. Launched recently, the black and white couple cozies up on a couch, as they lay there together. Behind them is a caption on a flag reading: "All homes are created equal."
Today, the idea of the American dream is no longer dormant. And this is exactly what the Ad campaign is focusing on – the different ways of how Americans live today. As per Leslie Stone, director of strategic services for Ogilvy, that ad is a true portrayal of America today. We have interracial families, gay families, interracial adoptions...
Stone adds: “If we’d put across 20 different living situations, they’d all be equally powerful”.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- WATCH: Australian Model with Down Syndrome Debuts Fashion Line at New York Fashion Week
- WATCH: Ed Sheeran's Interracial Love Story in His Latest Video 'Shape of You'
- Rihanna to Receive Harvard's Humanitarian of the Year Award
- "I'll always love him" - Bella Hadid Finally Opens Up about The Weekend Break-Up
- Tips for White Women in a Relationship with a Black Person
Bachelorette's Suitor Dropline That Left People Stunned AF
The Guilt Black Gay Men Feel in Interracial Relationships
Viola Davis Doesn't Think the 'Oscars So White' Reign is Over
Rihanna to Receive Harvard's Humanitarian of the Year Award
Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
1 responses to "Gay Interracial Couple Featured in IKEA's Furniture Ad"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.