Has Mariah Carey and James Packer’s engagement been called off?
Is there trouble in paradise for Mariah Carey and fiancé James Packer? Well if we are to believe reports that have been doing the rounds this morning, then the answer is a big fat yes!
Apparently it was billionaire casino mogul James Packer who called off their engagement, and said that Mariah’s “extravagant spending” was one of the main reasons for the decision. Yikes!
If we know Mariah, and we like to think we do, we think “extravagant spending” is the understatement of the century.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
It’s also being reported that the pair clashed over her upcoming reality TV show, ‘Mariah’s World’.
"James had huge reservations about Mariah's new reality TV show and the fact that she was willing to expose their lives to the world," a source told Woman’s Day magazine.
Despite ending their relationship, James is apparently letting Mariah keep the whopping $10million 35 karat engagement ring he gave her, which we think is pretty generous of him.
We do have a lot of questions, but hope the reality show will give us some much-needed answers.
Poor Mariah! The $10million diamond should hopefully soften the blow…
- Watch: "Don't Tip Black People" - Racist Couple Leaves Note for Waitress
- People Are Not Happy With Zoe Saldana's Thoughts About Why Donald Trump Got Elected
- Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
- Kanye West "Not American Enough" for Inauguration
- Octavia Spencer rents entire cinema so disadvantaged families can watch 'Hidden Figures'
1 responses to "Has Mariah Carey and James Packer’s engagement been called off?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.