High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
- Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
- Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
- Video: Interracial Couple Violently Attacked at Portland subway.
- "I'll always love him" - Bella Hadid Finally Opens Up about The Weekend Break-Up
Barack Obama Gets Emotional as He Delivers His Farewell Speech in Chicago
White Teenager Manages to Raise $15K for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black
Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
You could be spending Valentine's Day with Idris Elba! (Seriously!)
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.