High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Lil Wayne Clarifies What His No Racism Remark Meant
- Couple Haven't Had Sex for 6 Years Since Wife Ignored Husband's Weight Loss Advice
- Focus on Interracial Marriage this Oscars Season
- Exploring Race Through Real-life Drama at Toronto Film Festival
- Mixed race Irish people honoured at #IamIrish exhibit
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.