Hot women bad for health
Apparently, a hot woman gives a man an overwhelming heated rush of blood, as if he were jumping out of a plane.
In a study carried out by researchers at the University of Valencia, Spain, 84 male college students were each placed in a room with a hot woman. Their cortisol levels (hormone released when a person is under stress) were measured before and after their encounter with the hot babe. Needless to say, their levels shot up …as high as the levels of a person jumping out of a plane!
The scary part is prolonged increases of cortisol could cause heart problems or impotence.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
And they say looks don’t kill…
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Do You Prefer Dating White Men Who Have ONLY Ever Dated Black Women?
- Watch: "Do I Have to Change to Get the Guy?"
- Watch: 5 First Date Tips That Make Him Want You More
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
19 responses to "Hot women bad for health"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.