Hot women bad for health
Apparently, a hot woman gives a man an overwhelming heated rush of blood, as if he were jumping out of a plane.
In a study carried out by researchers at the University of Valencia, Spain, 84 male college students were each placed in a room with a hot woman. Their cortisol levels (hormone released when a person is under stress) were measured before and after their encounter with the hot babe. Needless to say, their levels shot up …as high as the levels of a person jumping out of a plane!
The scary part is prolonged increases of cortisol could cause heart problems or impotence.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
And they say looks don’t kill…
- Love Cycles: Five Natural Stages of a Romantic Relationship
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- QOTW - White Female with Korean Guy Having Cultural issues Over a Cat
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
19 responses to "Hot women bad for health"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.