How to sexpose yourself
Are you struggling between not being able to communicate your innermost sexual fantasies to your partner and not wanting to miss out on all the fun and spice these fantasies will bring to your bedroom? Even the best people in the sack find it hard to share their wildest thoughts for fear of how their partner might react. But the thing that intimidates most is the fear of getting turned down. That can crush someone’s sexual spirit.
So before you embark on your kinky reveal, here are a few questions you need to ask yourself before you get out of your sex fantasies closet:
- Can he/she handle your fantasies or will the sexposition cause more harm than good?
- Once you come out, your partner might reciprocate. Are you ready to hear his or her freakish sexual world?
- Is your relationship secure and trusting enough to withstand such a reveal? Will your partner be judgmental?
- Are you sure you want to expose these inner freakish sexual secrets because once they are out there, you cant undo that.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
YourTango expert and sex coach Dr. Dorree Lynn tells us in the video below, how easy you can go about sexposing yourself without having to feel pressured or embarrassed.
You need to hammer it your head that if it goes well, the rewards you will reap are greater than the fear you have. Imagine the spice and variety you can bring into your bedroom. This can salvage a somewhat plain and routine filled sex life. Plus if both of you get to share your thoughts in the process; this can build such closeness and understanding.
Any more strategies on how to reveal your somehow perverted and steamy thoughts with your partner? Feel free to share. But meanwhile, I gotta get Snoop Dogg to do some dirty and nasty to me these holidays. Let me go tell my dude now and have me my Snoop!!! ;-)
- Octavia Spencer rents entire cinema so disadvantaged families can watch 'Hidden Figures'
- Oscars Clearly 'Not-So-White' This Year
- Video: Interracial Couple Violently Attacked at Portland subway.
- Steve Harvey's Wife Says "NO" About Him Attending Inauguration
- White Teenager Manages to Raise $15K for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black
Will Kanye West be showing Yeezy Season 5 at NYFW?
Adorable Mixed Race Twins With Different Skin Tones Winning Over the Internet
Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
Create an Ironclad Dating Profile
"He Basically Called Me A Monkey" - John Legend Opens Up about Being Racially Abused by JFK Pap
6 responses to "How to sexpose yourself"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.