If I knew then...
What love and sex advice would you give your younger self?
Wasted youth … retrospective clarity on mistakes of our past! All these exist for a reason. We all learn the hard way - some of us much harder than the rest of us perhaps – particularly when it concerns love and sex. We have scars and those eeewwww!!! journal entries to prove it.
If you were to step back into time to give yourself a good hard shake, or that bang on the head, what advice would you give yourself? What do you wish you knew then about love and sex that would have saved you the learning-the-hard-way biz?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Here’s what would have worked for me: Never treat someone as a priority especially when they merely treat you as an option. This would have saved me 6 years of a bad relationship … wasted years!!!
- Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- Watch: Be Thankful For Bad Men
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Watch: 5 First Date Tips That Make Him Want You More
18 responses to "If I knew then..."
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.