If I knew then...
What love and sex advice would you give your younger self?
Wasted youth … retrospective clarity on mistakes of our past! All these exist for a reason. We all learn the hard way - some of us much harder than the rest of us perhaps – particularly when it concerns love and sex. We have scars and those eeewwww!!! journal entries to prove it.
If you were to step back into time to give yourself a good hard shake, or that bang on the head, what advice would you give yourself? What do you wish you knew then about love and sex that would have saved you the learning-the-hard-way biz?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Here’s what would have worked for me: Never treat someone as a priority especially when they merely treat you as an option. This would have saved me 6 years of a bad relationship … wasted years!!!
- Watch: Is He The One? 5 Questions to Know for Sure
- QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
18 responses to "If I knew then..."
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.