Intelligent men make better sperm
Study claims smart men are more fertile
A study conducted in the UK on 425 men showed that the participants who scored highly on intelligence tests also spotted the ‘best’ sperm in terms of numbers, concentration and ability to move. Based on this study, scientists are about to conclude that high intelligence favors men genetically. Maybe it’s the innate fitness factor in play which suggests that bright people are all around healthier and more robust than their average intellect counterparts.
Surprisingly, lifestyle choices (alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, exercising, and the like) didn’t seem to make a difference in this study. Lead researcher Dr. Rosalind Arden however points out that “This does not mean that men who prefer Play-Do to Plato always have poor sperm: the relationship we found was marginal.”
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Marginal or not, who would have thought the ability to correctly finish a sequence of geometric patterns translates to high quantity and aggressiveness of one’s sperm! As for me, its smarty pants all the way. ;-)
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
- Watch: 5 First Date Tips That Make Him Want You More
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
2 Secrets That Get Him to Commit to You
QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
New Celebrity Interracial Couple: Seacrest and Lima?
9 responses to "Intelligent men make better sperm"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.