Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?
Powerful words, what about actions?
We stumbled upon Jesse Williams empowering speech. We do admit, it IS powerful. We can safely say he is one of the few who is actually doing something.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What about the rest of us? What’s the end result?
Did he raise awareness to a wide audience? Yes!
But do people act further besides sharing and commenting?
Yes, he honored black women with his award just like Viola Davis did with her Oscar award. What’s next? Another speech? Another honor?
Equality can only exist if we truly embrace it.
All lives matter- they go beyond color. Start acting.
- "This Is A Really Cool Opportunity To Represent Black Men"- The Real Reason Behind Those Moonlight CK Underwear Ads
- WATCH: Nipple Pasties and Lip Sync for Valentine's from Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
- Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
- Are Interracial Couples Deliberately Ommitted Onscreen?
- Why Black Gay Men are Likely to Date Interracially
1 responses to "Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.