Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?
Powerful words, what about actions?
We stumbled upon Jesse Williams empowering speech. We do admit, it IS powerful. We can safely say he is one of the few who is actually doing something.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What about the rest of us? What’s the end result?
Did he raise awareness to a wide audience? Yes!
But do people act further besides sharing and commenting?
Yes, he honored black women with his award just like Viola Davis did with her Oscar award. What’s next? Another speech? Another honor?
Equality can only exist if we truly embrace it.
All lives matter- they go beyond color. Start acting.
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Racist Paparazzi Experience on Twitter
- Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
- Oscars Clearly 'Not-So-White' This Year
- Barack Obama Gets Emotional as He Delivers His Farewell Speech in Chicago
- WATCH: Groundbreaking Show by Breast Cancer Survivors at New York Fashion Week
Rachel Lindsay Breaks History as the First Black Bachelorette
You could be spending Valentine's Day with Idris Elba! (Seriously!)
Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed
WATCH: Groundbreaking Show by Breast Cancer Survivors at New York Fashion Week
It's Official: Selena Gomez Confirms Her Relationship With The Weeknd
1 responses to "Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.