Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?
Powerful words, what about actions?
We stumbled upon Jesse Williams empowering speech. We do admit, it IS powerful. We can safely say he is one of the few who is actually doing something.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What about the rest of us? What’s the end result?
Did he raise awareness to a wide audience? Yes!
But do people act further besides sharing and commenting?
Yes, he honored black women with his award just like Viola Davis did with her Oscar award. What’s next? Another speech? Another honor?
Equality can only exist if we truly embrace it.
All lives matter- they go beyond color. Start acting.
- Khloe Kardashian speaks out about “inappropriate” Donald Trump
- Jasmine Tookes chosen for Victoria’s Secret ‘Fantasy Bra’ honor
- Cop's Post about a Terrified Black Teenager He Pulled Over Goes Viral
- Barack Obama gets "choked up" while presenting Ellen DeGeneres with Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Ghostbusters’ Leslie Jones addresses her hackers in the BEST way possible
1 responses to "Is it worth it to talk when no one acts?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.