Is this the REAL reason Mariah Carey and James Packer split?
Hm, so the plot thickens…
Just a few days ago we told you that billionaire casino owner James Packer had ended his engagement to Mariah Carey, referencing her “excessive spending” as one of the main reasons for his decision.
Today, however, we have brand new info that suggests a whole different reason. And that reason has something to do with Mariah’s backing dancer and choreographer Bryan Tanaka…
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Apparently James was becoming increasingly jealous of Mariah’s relationship with Bryan Tanaka, with sources claiming this is in fact the real reason for the breakdown of their relationship.
According to reports by TMZ, the feud between Bryan and James has been going on for quite a while now; so much so that James used his big casino connections to get the dancer banned from performing in Mariah’s show at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas back in June. Ouch!
Don’t piss off a billionaire, basically. Let this be a lesson to everyone!
Will this all be covered in Mariah’s upcoming reality TV show, ‘Mariah’s World’? Only time will tell…
- Watch: Beautiful Interracial Chase Commercial
- 5 Reasons Why Online Dating is a Great Option
- Has Mariah Carey and James Packer’s engagement been called off?
- Black Mirror: African model Deddeh Howard recreates famous 'white model' ad campaigns to promote diversity
- "Nobody should feel like that's realistic" - Chrissy Teigen on the pressure for new mums to get back into shape
Responses to "Is this the REAL reason Mariah Carey and James Packer split?"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.