Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
Poor Mariah Carey hasn’t been able to live her performance at ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ down – but she has finally spoken out to try and put an end to all the reports once and for all.
"All I can say is Dick Clark was an incredible person and I was lucky enough to work with him when I first started in the music business," the diva singer said.
"I'm of the opinion that Dick Clark would not have let an artist go through that and he would have been as mortified as I was in real time. It's not going to stop me from doing a live event in the future. But it will make me less trusting of using anyone outside of my own team."
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
This pretty much hints that it was the Dick Clark production team that let her down – an opinion which her team hasn’t been shy about sharing with the media.
If this was done deliberately to cause a stir and get ratings, it definitely worked…
Still, we prefer the Mariah Carey that blows us away with her flawless performances and out-of-this-world vocal range, so we’re looking forward to her next live show which should hopefully bring back the Mariah we know and love.
- Zahara Jolie Pitt's Biological Mother Wants Angelina Jolie to Give Her Contact!
- Steve Harvey's Wife Says "NO" About Him Attending Inauguration
- Octavia Spencer rents entire cinema so disadvantaged families can watch 'Hidden Figures'
- Bruno Mars Speaks Frankly on Racism and his Multicultural Music
- Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
Responses to "Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.