After years of being together, Jean’s boyfriend dumped her out of the blue... well not for long... Two weeks later, he was back saying he realized she was THE ONE and wanted to get back together.
Have you heard such a story before? So what happened during those two weeks to make him change his mind?
Was he feeling trapped or was he wondering if the grass was greener on the other (single) side of the fence and thought "Oh! This is the perfect time to take a break and play the field."
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Should Jean give him a second chance?
Tags: relationship problems
- Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
- QOTW: How to Deal With Abusive Relationships
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- Get Your Ex Back With These Words
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
Responses to "Mid-relationship crisis"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.