Myth of the perfect stranger
The perfect stranger ... never met him or her but he or she must be out there ... that dream man or woman. That's what most of us in relationships - wonderful relationships I must add - tend to believe. We just can't help constantly looking over our shoulders with the idea that there is someone much better out there. This very myth has massacred millions of once loving relationships ... it has made most people cheat ... it has broken marriages.
Is this some endless ambition that will follow us all the days of love lives, that we never see a good thing even when we are sleeping with it? Are we really wired this way?
- THE TRUTH! - Are Men REALLY Turned Off By Intelligent Women?
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- Watch: When He Flakes On You, Send Him THIS Text
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- 10 Cool Ideas for a Fun and Casual Date in Philadelphia
7 responses to "Myth of the perfect stranger"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.