Of sex: What the F are you doing!?
Its not everyday you get to have mind-blowing sex. As a woman, I am sure some of you have found yourselves in situations where all you wanna do while having sex with some guy is text your friends and give them the gory details of how way off he is in the sex department. All you are thinking is: "Dude! What the F are you doing?"
Well, CollegeCandy came up with the 10 most annoying things men do in bed. Here are some of them:
- When a woman goes down on you, its rude not to tell her you are about to burst some **** in her mouth. The surprise aint pleasant. A lil’ heads up please.
- Farting? Seriously? And you expect round two?
- Asking "Was it good?" Who will ever say no?
- Some men take a pause in between sex to ask about how your day was. What’s up with that. And in stead of you telling me every move you are about to make, why don’t you just do it? More kissy less chatty!
- Porn Star Moves? Much as women like some spice into sex, some men forget that not all women are as flexible as the women in porn movies. Forcing a woman's legs behind her neck might leave her wondering if she's the only woman who isn't flexible enough to pull those moves.
- When going down on a woman, too much tongue in that area isn't appreciated. And in the words of CollegeCandy: "I'm not an ice cream cone." ;-)
Please don't surprise a woman with anal sex - by surprise I mean don't try and just slip it in there. Ouch! Big OUCH!
- The condom breaks and you "Ooops!" A condom breaks and you choose the word "Ooops"? Don't you realize how serious that kinda thing is?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Feel free to share your "What the F..." sex moments. Do men experience such awkward moments? What annoying sex moves has a girl ever pulled on you?
Passenger Almost Dies on Plane Because Flight Crew Didn't Believe Black Woman Was a Doctor
Deal Breakers of Online Dating Profiles
Is Jennifer Lawrence “casually” dating Darren Aronofsky?
Justin Timberlake has seriously broken the law!
Ghostbusters’ Leslie Jones addresses her hackers in the BEST way possible
2 responses to "Of sex: What the F are you doing!?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.