Online dating - First offline date
Meeting your online date offline for the first time? After being chat buddies all that time, you may think you know someone. And since both of you clicked online, you don’t want anything to go wrong. You prepare and obsess about making everything perfect. You plan the entire conversation. You even take the afternoon off just to make sure you look stunning.
After all the planning and the pleasing and the entertaining responsibility you have loaded on yourself, you realize one thing... you are not having a good time. The spark that the two of you had online isn’t there offline… Nothing… Zilch… Nada…!
Are you the scared of confrontation type, the kind to hatch an elaborate escape plan like climbing out of the loo window? Or are you the kind that lays it on the table… “Hey this aint working᾿? Do you try date number 2… see how things go then? However you choose to do it, be gentle so as not to wreck someone’s ego. Coz some of our offline buddies cross enough oceans and borders for this offline date. [tags]online dating[/tags]
More Advice Articles
Responses to "Online dating - First offline date"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
She Found Love in a Military Man
Darlene and Bill had a couple of hurdles to overcome. They didn’t live in the same state, and Bill was often deployed overseas (U.S. Navy). But they knew this relationship was worth fighting for…
- It Happened at the Hotel Bar
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
Female sexuality is quite different than male sexuality.
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
Get The Guy
Are you dating a toxic person?
The Art Of Charm
Push: The real way to set and achieve goals
Is the rise in interracial relationships reflected on the big screen?
The Date Whisperer
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
- Yes, Black Women DO Benefit from Interracial Dating and Marriage!
- Raising Her Profile - to the Next Level
- Video: How to Tell When a 'Rainbeau' is Interested
- What to look for on a First Date
- Cast a wide net or filter with care?
- A Graceful Goodbye: End Of Date Etiquette
- Contest: Valentine's "Extreme Profile Makeover"
- Contest: What's Your New Years Relationship Resolution?