Online dating - First offline date
Meeting your online date offline for the first time? After being chat buddies all that time, you may think you know someone. And since both of you clicked online, you don’t want anything to go wrong. You prepare and obsess about making everything perfect. You plan the entire conversation. You even take the afternoon off just to make sure you look stunning.
After all the planning and the pleasing and the entertaining responsibility you have loaded on yourself, you realize one thing... you are not having a good time. The spark that the two of you had online isn’t there offline… Nothing… Zilch… Nada…!
Are you the scared of confrontation type, the kind to hatch an elaborate escape plan like climbing out of the loo window? Or are you the kind that lays it on the table… “Hey this aint working᾿? Do you try date number 2… see how things go then? However you choose to do it, be gentle so as not to wreck someone’s ego. Coz some of our offline buddies cross enough oceans and borders for this offline date.
Tags: online dating
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
- Never Make This Flirting Mistake If You Want To Attract Guys
- 2 Secrets That Get Him to Commit to You
- QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
Responses to "Online dating - First offline date"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.