Online dating - First offline date
Meeting your online date offline for the first time? After being chat buddies all that time, you may think you know someone. And since both of you clicked online, you don’t want anything to go wrong. You prepare and obsess about making everything perfect. You plan the entire conversation. You even take the afternoon off just to make sure you look stunning.
After all the planning and the pleasing and the entertaining responsibility you have loaded on yourself, you realize one thing... you are not having a good time. The spark that the two of you had online isn’t there offline… Nothing… Zilch… Nada…!
Are you the scared of confrontation type, the kind to hatch an elaborate escape plan like climbing out of the loo window? Or are you the kind that lays it on the table… “Hey this aint working᾿? Do you try date number 2… see how things go then? However you choose to do it, be gentle so as not to wreck someone’s ego. Coz some of our offline buddies cross enough oceans and borders for this offline date. [tags]online dating[/tags]
More Advice Articles
Responses to "Online dating - First offline date"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other — he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
- Yes, Black Women DO Benefit from Interracial Dating and Marriage!
- Raising Her Profile - to the Next Level
- Video: How to Tell When a 'Rainbeau' is Interested
- What to look for on a First Date
- Cast a wide net or filter with care?
- A Graceful Goodbye: End Of Date Etiquette
- Contest: Valentine's "Extreme Profile Makeover"
- Contest: What's Your New Years Relationship Resolution?