Online dating-the sex factor
Dating online? What about the sex?
A friend of mine told me she can’t date online because of a lot of uncertainties that surround it. “What uncertainties?᾿ I asked. SEX was all that was on her mind. “Come on Ria! You gotta take the Ferrari for a test drive before you buy it :roll: lest you find yourself doomed to endless years of bad sex!᾿ And on the questions followed. “Do you think online sex is like the real thing? You may waste years of chatting with a guy online only to find he aint got the right moves in bed when you finally meet.᾿
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
When you live near someone you are dating online, then at least that mystery may be solved in no time. You may get that test drive. But what about those separated by continents? What happens then? There are some people who may overlook the sex factor when it comes to dating. And there are some who think if the sex aint good, then the relationship is doomed.
Picture this, you finally meet that dude or chic you have been dating online for like 3 years. No test drive for you. This is it. And from the kissing to the sex, every thing is just… OMG!! Pathetic!!! And you are the kind of person who believes SEX is a MUST. And if it aint then you might as well buy a ticket to the world of infidelity. What would you do? Run and leave smoke or play tutor?
Honest opinions peeps… I know which category you fall under ;-)
- Racist Trolls Outrage Over State Farm Ad for Featuring Interracial Couple
- Hollywood Legend Debbie Reynolds Passes on Just a Day After Her Daughter Carrie Fisher
- Black Mirror: African model Deddeh Howard recreates famous 'white model' ad campaigns to promote diversity
- How Can You Love Your Partner If You Don't Love Yourself?
- Korean Artist Celebrates Black Women's Power And Beauty Through Graffiti
10 responses to "Online dating-the sex factor"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.