The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
Touchy subject, yes.
All doom and gloom? Nope.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
I’ve been following you since you created the new Beyond Black and White page. Let me first day that I’m a African American woman with one seven year old child. I have not been with/seen the father of my child since our child was three months old. After things ended with my child’s father, I stopped dating altogether. I’ve never dated outside my race. Yet, after speaking with my parents, aunt’s and a few uncles, I was encouraged to do so. After reading your book (Swirling) I decided to give the online dating a try. I signed up and so far, I haven’t received anything. After looking at your video about a woman with three children seeking a mate, I felt bad. Does having a child truly take me out of the dating race? Should I remove my online profile?"
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
4 responses to "QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.