Raising kids and interracial dating
Is it o.k. to condition your children's dating preferences?
A family friend of mine who is black and married to a black dude keeps telling her 8 year old daughter that she should get married to a white dude. Much as I am PRO-interracial dating, I don't believe its right to condition our children's preferences ... especially when they are too young to understand what dating is. So their father treats the mother like s*** but does that make all black men bad :roll: ? How many women have been married to black men and are wallowing in marital bliss?
Is it o.k to condition our children into dating and/or marrying interracially?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- WATCH: Exactly What to Say When He Pulls Away
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- Watch: The #1 Flirting Mistake Women Make With Men
- Watch: Fifty Shades Darker In REAL LIFE...
13 responses to "Raising kids and interracial dating"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.