Steve Harvey's Wife Says "NO" About Him Attending Inauguration
Last week, comedian, author and talk show host, Steve Harvey stirred up the internet after he was seen leaving a meeting with Donald Trump. He received lots of backlash from every corner, both within the black community and even from outside.
But on whether or not he will be attending the Presidential Inauguration ceremony next week, his wife Marjorie seems to have other plans for him. Harvey candidly said: "I'll be turning 60 on Tuesday and my wife is taking me far away. So, I won't be at anybody's inauguration because my wife said no."
After the massive backlash, Steve Harvey took to Twitter to explain his reasons for agreeing to meet with Trump:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
That didn't stop the hate coming his way though. Harvey seems to have disappointed lots of his fans just by making this one move. Here is one:
What do you think?
- "The Wedding Plans are Off" - Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Split AGAIN
- Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
- Film 'Get Out' Portrays How Racism Feels to a Black Man and Complexities of Racial Identity
- How to Take Advantage of Your Interracial Relationship Perks
- Adele dedicates her Grammy win to Beyoncé and apparently BREAKS award in half!!
Responses to "Steve Harvey's Wife Says "NO" About Him Attending Inauguration "
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.