The kept woman
Ever wondered why husbands keep mistress? Ever been in a position where your boyfriend cheats on you and you wonder what you did to push him away? I once had a chance to talk to a friend of mine who is a ‘kept woman’
Correct me if am wrong but according to this long-serving mistress, most women or wives for that matter, nag, sulk and feign headaches to get a man to change his ways or do something for them. Simply put, women are the ones that push men to the other women and they NEVER realize their role in sending their men running to mistresses.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
But there are numerous, easy and less stressful ways of getting your man have your way. These are timeless techniques known and practiced by mistresses. Here are a few tips from my super mistress... the ones she uses to keep your men flocking to her :lol:
1) Men respond more to recognition and praise more than they respond to sex so never take your man for granted. A man always wants to be the centre of a woman's universe. 2) Sex Strikes so don't go crossed legged on him. Stop with the headaches, learn new techniques. See a sex educator and learn to please him 3) Just like you can train a circus animal, so can you train a man. Reward him for every good deed. If he doesn't do things right, don't runt, nag or rave, ignore it.
Women, do we really push our men or are they just drawn to other women by their own lustful desires?If we stop the nagging, feigning headaches and sulking will it chain the man to you?
Truth or Crapola?
- Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum
- Watch: "Do I Have to Change to Get the Guy?"
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
Responses to "The kept woman"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.