There goes another year
December is here again!!! Oh sh**. Haven't met any of the resolutions I made. I am sure I aint the only one in this boat. Well, sh** happens and next year I’ll probably be singing the same song.
Anywho, I know you all have them parties lined up. And with parties come those potential men and women. Here’s what I gotta tell you – something you already know: Take it easy with those potential mates.
But who am I to give advice, right – single as some of us. Hope i get to follow my own advice. But if things get too heated up, well, I know people who have thrown caution to the wind and ended up with the love of their lives. Who knows; it could be you this year.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Much as I like to play Dr. Phil once in a while, I think you are your own Dr. Phil. Throw your self in the mud BUT with caution. If all goes well, next year you could be singing a different song ... the song of love.
For those in relationships already, show more love. Remember, Ria and her singles crew envy you. Well, I better go follow my own advice... hope it works...
- QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
- QOTW - White Female with Korean Guy Having Cultural issues Over a Cat
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
20 responses to "There goes another year"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.