Valentine's Kiss of the Year
The first time I saw this... There was a stream of 11 (tears) on my face from laughter. What really caught my interest was the kiss. What rang in my head immediately was a line from this song by Faith Hill - "This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)" You must admit the two look funny but when you stop to think about it, it is actually adorable.
If these two have survived valentines all these years… and can still have it going for them, then I have no excuse… I thought to myself, Ria sure could use such a moment when all wrinkly and old. Its all about making it work. For those who have found one another, race shouldn’t make you not enjoy such a moment in the years to come.
Kiss of the year or not? Your vote…
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
Audio: Protection from Emotional Buttons
Watch: Top 4 Things Men Love in Their Dream Woman
Watch: The Most Powerful Mindset that Guarantees a Great Date
Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Responses to "Valentine's Kiss of the Year"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.