Video: Super self-destructive dating profiles
"I'm gonna start talking about what I like and hope I get some replies." STOP Debbie! Pleeease! STOP!!!
She may have had a chance with quite a number of men based on how attractive she is if ONLY... she had stopped at that sentence. Even if Debbie wanted to woo cat-lovers with this video... REALLY? She might as well have said how much she hates cats then.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Lessons from the video:
Please! Please! Don't cry about how much you love cats in your video dating profiles - it scares would-be suitors even when you do it on your first offline date!
Much as people feel this video is a hoax. Fake or not, it was a pretty good laugh for me. "I'm sorry, I'm thinking about cats again" sob! sob! WFT? Any man out there that's obsessed with cats and weeps hysterically just at the mere thought of cats? It's your lucky day on soulmate ville! ;-)
- Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
- Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
- Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
- People Are Not Happy With Zoe Saldana's Thoughts About Why Donald Trump Got Elected
- Drake meets Jennifer Lopez's children: "they like having him around"
8 responses to "Video: Super self-destructive dating profiles"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.