Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed
Raise your hands if you love everything about Zendaya...
She’s just made us love her even more, as she offered a modelling job to a woman who was being bullied and body-shamed on Twitter.
The plus size model was receiving all kinds of abuse for her size, until Zendaya stepped in with a powerful Tweet herself.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
“Stumbling across this is stupid shit, she is fine as hell head to toe and garunteed does't know you exist my man. As for her, slay on queen."
“Can we find her @....I'd love for her to be a @dayabyzendaya model”
Naturally her followers helped her out, and the model (Twitter handle @_illestCee) was promptly located. She wrote:
“im really speechless right now because becoming a plus size model has been my number one goal”
It definitely isn’t a pity move either, as this girl is absolutely stunning from top to toe.
Good on you Zendaya form making someone’s dreams come true.
- Black Models Take to Parisian Streets to Protest Racism in the Fashion Industry
- Gucci's "all Black" Ad Campaign is Everything!
- Watch: Its Saddening How the Poor are Treated with Contempt in Society
- Is Meghan Markle Giving up Acting For Prince Harry?
- Zoe Saldana Shares Adorable First Pic of Baby Number 3!
Responses to "Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.