Woman, Aged 42 in USA, Texas, Houston
Looking for a: Man, Aged 35 - 47, Any Ethnicity
"At the end of the day, we all just want happiness."
- My ethnicity isBlack
- Body typeAverage build
- Have childrenChildren at home
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as complex. The exterior is whipped into shaped by heredity and sheer will. The interior is delicate but with more than a hint of resolve to get things done. I am a Virgo, which means I am extremely loyal and loving with a very tell it like it is mentality. This ride aint for everyone... LOL
I love to laugh, laughter is very important to freeing the soul of all the ugly things that try to attach to us each day. At the end of the day, we all just want happiness.
I am looking for...
***Must be local***
We were not created to be alone but most of us have not found that person whom gets our inner core and knows how to work for the tougher things in life. I know that this person is out there and I do not have a set description on what he looks like or acts like. However, I know that he will be someone whom values and practices complete honestly, discusses things, loves to laugh, dependable, firm in his convictions, passionate about his life. This man will be ready to share his life, and ready to see where a friendship will take us if we embody respect, patience and time with one another as we learn whom we are separately and discover what we would be like together.
- Want childrenCan't have children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorLight Brown
- OccupationComputer related
- EducationGraduate degree
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/House in the suburbs/Cabin in the mountains/Beach house
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion/Wear the latest trends
- My sense of humor isWitty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Sarcastic - Dripping with it!/Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself/I go with the flow/I prop up the bar
- On a day off, I enjoyA cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Lunch with a friend/Catching up on household chores...
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week
"Just welcomed our first child together"
Totaleclipse97 and I are now married and just welcomed our first child together on December 1. Thanks for making all this possible. read more
California, United States