Seeking Houston Single Black Men At Afro Romance

Find Love Online - AfroRomance Has 1000's Of Black Men To Choose From.

If you're seeking sexy Black men online, join AfroRomance. From wherever you are in Houston, we help you meet likeminded individuals who all want to live happily ever after. If you're over the single life, make a change and sign up with AfroRomance. We have scores of members who are from all different walks of life and are looking for all different things, from friendship, to casual dating, to serious relationships.

Find romance online when you join AfroRomance - over the years, we have helped our members find love with sexy Black men. Take control of your love life and sign up today. If you've started dreading catching up with friends and family because you're afraid of who they'll try to set you up with this time, AfroRomance might have the perfect solution for you. We enable you to take your love life into your own hands.

Load Previous
  • 4special1
    1
    46, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 18 to 99
    _Optimistic, caring and adventurous. I put God first in all that I do and enjoy pretty much anything for fun. I enjoy endless romantic opportunities. Cherish times with friends and loved ones. Take thi... more
  • Dan_03CO
    5
    40, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 18 to 99
    Searching for a nice girlI'm a corporate attorney in Houston Texas. I'm engulfed with work all the time but I'll like to meet a nice girl for a relationship. I love to jog, go to the gym, watch sports, travel, watch TV shows,... more
  • Blairtony98
    3
    42, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 18 to 99
    Good day to all!!I have a very relaxed and laid back personality. I despise drama of any sort. I enjoy working out at the gym, museums, live theaters, concerts, shooting pool, bowling, swimming, parasailing, snorkling... more
  • Khyde
    2
    42, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 25 to 40
    A reliable blokeEasy going bloke who's very much into his profession and able to create time for pleasure. We are all “work-in-progress”, and have not hard the same opportunities. Hence I try not to be hard on p... more
  • Kohiball
    1
    52, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 30 to 99
    I am single, but would love to meet intelligent, kind person who enjoys having fun, and doesn't mind affection displays. more
  • GM34
    12
    46, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 22 to 53
    Adventure, anyone?Standing at 6'5 and 215 lb, I'm classy, laid back, open mind, flexible, understandable, funny, respectful, honesty and romantic... My hobbies are playin' basketball, writin' songs and poetry, travelin... more
  • Nickk86
    2
    36, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 21 to 34
    Easier than it looksStand up guy for the most part, looking for a stand up girl.. I'm either telling jokes 90 % of the time and the other 10% of the time I'm laughing. more
  • Bas1
    4
    45, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 24 to 60
    Man seeks a great woman.I'm a nice sexy, intellegent, smart man, that loves to enjoy life, and also like fine things in life. I also have my own music school and also play piano for a living, I am a artist that has a album c... more
  • Blacksteel71
    1
    50, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 30 to 55
    I’m 5’8 215 athletic like to work out and ride 4 wheelers. My favorite music is Maze and Gap Band, the perfect date would be going out grab something to eat and drink and live music more
  • Gocard
    6
    48, Houston Black Men in Texas, United States
    Looking for a: Woman aged 25 to 76
    Want a shot at the title?Those who really know me would say I'm forthright, caring, down-to-earth, cheeky, funny. The fact is I'm not looking for a pen-pal to chat on this site for days without meeting, as I find that time-wa... more
Load More