A future with your new catch
We all desire to meet someone. We all dream about falling in love. Most of us think about happily ever after even before meeting the man or woman that makes you tick.
A few years ago, if you would have asked me whether I wanted to get married, a big NO would have accompanied the question. Much as I always wanted to meet the one, I always pictured the perfect romance to be one where me and my better half live with each other, being there for one another till old age without having to legalize the whole thing. I preferred it to remain romantic as opposed to legal.
Anyhow, most people, especially young girls have a perfect picture of their weddings as they grow up.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
When you go on a first date with someone and you suddenly click, do you fantasize them as your groom or bride? Do you start playing that perfect wedding on your first perfect date? Does it hurt to be this hopeless fantasy world romantic?
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- Top 10 Ideas for a Casual Date in Charlotte, North Carolina
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
16 responses to "A future with your new catch"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.