Infidelity: Love vs respect
Most people believe that when a person has an affair, they have fallen out of love. Not necessarily so. However, if both of you had signed up for a monogamous relationship, then cheating does mean one thing for sure … the cheating spouse has NO RESPECT for the relationship!
If you ever found yourself in such a position, what would you rather deal with... Knowing a person cheated because they fell out of love or that they are still in love with you but cheated anyways? Would you sacrifice respect for love?
- Hollywood Legend Debbie Reynolds Passes on Just a Day After Her Daughter Carrie Fisher
- People Are Not Happy With Zoe Saldana's Thoughts About Why Donald Trump Got Elected
- "Hair is an accessory and doesn't define a woman" - Duckie Thot
- Korean Artist Celebrates Black Women's Power And Beauty Through Graffiti
- Watch: "Don't Tip Black People" - Racist Couple Leaves Note for Waitress
2 responses to "Infidelity: Love vs respect"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.