Why the cheerios ad was controversial? Kids have no clue
goes the disclaimer at the beginning of the video.
The Fine Bros. this week played the infamous interracial Cheerios ad. to a number kids. And when they were told that a bunch of people were offended by the ad, they just didn’t get why. When told it was because of the parents, they still didn’t get it. It took a lot of leading on for it to register in their minds that the parents are mixed race... that's why!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Generally that’s what the kids wondered. Kids may say the dandiest things. But this episode of Kids React by the Fine Bros. actually made me realize that many of us can learn lots and lots from kids. And they also give some refreshing advice to racists and to those who have to deal with racism. Watch for yourself and don’t forget to give your comments.
- It's Official: Selena Gomez Confirms Her Relationship With The Weeknd
- Viola Davis Makes Oscars History
- Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
- WATCH: Outrageous! Interracial Couple Fined for Vandalism against Them
- You could be spending Valentine's Day with Idris Elba! (Seriously!)
3 responses to "Why the cheerios ad was controversial? Kids have no clue"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.