To meet up early or not?
Some people have had their fair share of online dating disappointments: They meet someone online, chat for a while and tell each other every detail about their lives. Once they feel they have known each other enough after months of chatting and messaging, that the other person is for sure the potential mate, they decide it’s about time they meet, only to realize that there is no attraction, no chemistry, they just don’t click. What a waste of time?
For this reason, do you think it’s wise to meet up a person you met online in the early stages to save yourself the time and effort and probably weed out guys who just want to get attention from other daters and really have no intention of going out on a real date or would you rather take the time to know someone well enough before meeting them in person; no matter what the outcome of the offline date might be?
- Watch: "Don't Tip Black People" - Racist Couple Leaves Note for Waitress
- "God has blessed my life in abundance" - Viola Davis gets emotional as she accepts Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Will Kanye West be showing Yeezy Season 5 at NYFW?
- How to Teach Children to Accept All Races
- Nick Cannon hospitalized due to lupus complications
5 responses to "To meet up early or not?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.